Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Greg Pincus - SCBWI WWA Oct. Mtg.

I had a hoot at this meeting. Our guest speaker was Greg Pincus, writer, jokester, and blogger. An awesome all around guy. I loved his talk. What was it about? Social Networking, yep about this very thing I'm doing now. I came home inspired to reach out and CONNECT.


Some ideas he shared about updates and news included; share your good news, share other people's good news, ask for advice or pose a question, make people laugh and my favorite idea, mention chocolate, yum.

Here's his contact and website info, I think you can learn a lot from his postings. I'm particularly interested in his beginners guide to twittering, something I'm about to dive into. Deep Breath here.

greg@thehappyaccident.net

http://www.thehapppyaccident.net/

http://www.gottabook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Dorine! Don't know when I'll be back up Seattle way or you down in Los Angeles, but perhaps we can share chocolate online sometime soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you Greg. I hope you had fun in DC. Chocolate anytime!

    ReplyDelete