Monday, November 9, 2009

National Novel Writing Month-Week 1

Wow, the first week of NaNoWriMo is over. I found the first week very easy. Words just flowed from my fingertips. Of course that's not unusual. I spent the whole month of October planning and thinking due to my writing class. Day one hit and I was off.
 On Saturday, seven days into the event I had around 12,000 words. I'm looking forward to week 2. I hear it is a lot harder as the original excitement wears off. I'm hoping I can avoid this, but who knows. I spent a lot of time typing this weekend. As of tonight I have around 19,000 words.

I seem to be falling into a pattern where I type around 1000 words in the morning and another 1000 at night. That is really working for me because I don't have solid blocks of time. The kids always need something.

The book itself, well lets just say there are fairies, goblins and pixies galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment