Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I won!

Well NaNoWriMo is over and I won! Yep, I finished my novel with a tally of 51,111 words. You might be wondering why I didn't blog during that time, truth is that I didn't have the time. It was a serious adventure. Luckily my class from Lois Brandt kept me on track. Now my goal is to get the novel I wrote prepped and ready for the Summer 2010 SCBWI conference so I can have a manuscript consultation.



In the mean time I'm working on getting an agent. I found a great website www.agentquery.com . If you go into the advanced search you can type in all your requirements and find an agent in your genres. I'm working on rewriting Cleopatra's Legacy. I decided my hero needs more voice and the first chapter needed a snappier beginning. I can't wait to send it out. I've decided to wait until after Christmas. Really, who wants a bunch of work to do during the holiday's. I'll let everyone know how it goes. Cross fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment