Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Russell Galen- Agent

In my quest to find an agent I have come across one that brings me back to the past. His name is Russell Galen and as I researched the works he's been involved in several of my favorite authors popped up.
He represents Mercedes Lackey. I remember reading her books as a teenager- ok, and still do, I love the tales of the white companion horses.

Then there's Marion Zimmer Bradley. I love Darkover. A whole new world originally populated by red headed Scots- you gotta love it. I used to dream about having my own matrix. Wow.

Anywho, just thought I'd mention this amazing find. He lists middle grade as one of his genres so I took a big leap and just sent him a query. He works at the Scovil Galen Ghosh Literary Agency and takes email queries only-no attachments.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dorine,

    I was wondering how this query boded for you? Did you ever hear back from Mr. Galen? I've heard many wonderful things, from authors who've worked with him.
    ~ Cara

    ReplyDelete