Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Comment Challenge

The Comment Challenge is an opportunity to get to know other book blogs out in cyber space. Hosted by Mother Reader and Lee Wind , the contest/challenge runs from Thursday, Jan. 5 to Wednesday, Jan. 25. And even though I'm late getting into it, don't worry, you can just do a couple extra posts.

The goal is to comment on 5 book blogs everyday. You keep track of your numbers and then report in to Lee Wind every Wednesday. On the 25th is the final check-in. On that day any bloggers who reached the 100 comments left goal, will be entered to when a prize package. There will also be random prizes just for trying.

So come join the fun today, you can still sign up, just go to http://www.motherreader.com/ A full list of blogs participating is on her site.
Now, go off and leave some comments!

7 comments:

  1. I guess I am the first to leave a comment on your Comment Challenge post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun! But I didn't keep track of my comments--oh, no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, there's still time. I must admit, keeping track of who I comment on is taking a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through the comment challenge. I enjoyed snooping around it and your website. I love the three pronged approach of your blog to spread the word about kidlit. Good luck with your writing. I am now a follower on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopped in from the comment challenge (Thanks for visiting my blog!) I had to tell you I LOVE the photo that is your header. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank everyone for hoping by! Go book bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete