Friday, August 17, 2012

Creatura by Nely Cab


Welcome to the book Creatura, by Nely Cab, a YA paranormal.

The Story- Isis has nightmares when she sleeps, terrifying dreams that leave her breathless. Soon, her dreams intrude into her real life, and Isis meets David, the real life beast from her nightmares.

But, David isn’t what he seems. He is a minor god that is forbidden from dallying with humans. 
But there is something about Isis that he can’t resist. So, our story of forbidden love begins. 

Packed with bumps and secrets, it takes you until the last page, the last sentence, to uncover the truth of the story.

My Thoughts- Holy Moly, a great book, and then the end- jeez, I was shocked. The characters are great, the mystery even greater, and Isis’ character is a wonder. Usually I have a lot to say, but the end left me wordless. Now, don’t skip to the end, you need everything that comes first to take it in.

My recommendation- read it!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! The ending just about killed me and I have been bugging poor Nely ever since!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Totally unexpected. Is she writing a second?

      Delete