Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Into Fantasy Hop Sign-Ups



Announcing my first ever HOP! I am teaming up with I am a Reader, Not a Writer to co-host the Fall Into Fantasy Hop from Oct. 16-21. Please help spread the word. I want this to be a big hop :)
By the way, my daughter is the artist behind the button. Isn't she awesome!

The Rules:
1. You must offer up a fantasy book or allow the reader to choose a fantasy book. Gift cards are OK.
2. Your blog and giveaway must be family friendly.
3. The linky and hop image must be part of your post.
4. Only 1 mandatory entry, all others must be optional. Please keep the entry's simple, no long lists.

To sign up to host a giveaway add your blog or website to the linky below.  Please put your shipping info in parenthesis following your blog name.  If you don't put anything I will assume it is US only and edit it to say so.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'd love to sign up for this blog hop! Is it absolutely too late? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same -- I would love to be included if it's not too late. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete