Sunday, September 16, 2012

New Review Policy

Please note- I have changed my review policy-


Publishers- I am happy to accept ARC's for  PB, MG, YA in any genre but horror. Please let me know whether you wish a copy of the review sent to you pre posting. I will post simultaneously on my blog, Goodreads and Amazon. I prefer hard copies, however I am on netgalley.

If you are a writer and wish me to review your work, please tell me a little about yourself and your book. I  am always looking for that awesome read that I can't put down. *I AM NOT ACCEPTING SELF PUBLISHED WORKS AT THIS TIME. The only exception is if you are part of a blog tour I am participating in. I will not look at PDF files or word files.

If I enjoy a book I also like to do some extra promotion involving giveaways or perhaps an author interview.

Please note that I do have a large to be read pile, and there is at least a two month wait. I do not accept money for reviews. Also, I can not promise to review every book that I receive.

In short-
PB (some), MG, YA (No horror)
book or epub formats only


Please email me at dorwh at aol dot com .
Thank you, Dorine White

No comments:

Post a Comment