Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Call for books!

Please Help...I just received this information about a school here in Seattle. Because of my involvement in the world of publishing and children's lit, I'm hoping that a few of my readers out there might have access to books to donate.


If you are an author, do you have a copy of your book you could donate? Are you a publisher? Do you have  books sitting on your desk? Are you a blogger and don't know what to do with all those review copies?

Please send me an email and I'll send you more information- dorwh at aol dot com.

*Saint Edward School in south Seattle is in need of book donations for its library. The school has been unable to afford to buy books for several years now and is in great need of up-to-date non-fiction reference books as well as chapter books for grades K-8. Any donations of books in good condition would be greatly appreciated.*

2 comments:

  1. I just forwarded your message to the Apocalypsies. Dorine, should we mail books to you or directly to the school? Let me know ASAP. I just cleaned out my home library and was going to donate them to Goodwill. I'd rather give them to the school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hold that thought. I'll contact the contact person and get the address. I'll post it so everyone can just mail straight to the school.

      Delete