Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The First Emerald Ring Blurbs are in!


My first blurbs are in, and I am so excited! You can pre-order with the links on the right.



"The Emerald Ring is an exciting and mysterious fantasy featuring fast-paced action, a scary villain, and a spunky young heroine." - Suzanne Williams co-author of The Goddess Girls Series. 



"The Emerald Ring is a not-so-run-of-the-mill middle grade fantasy novel laced with mystery and intrigue. It has just enough surprises to keep kids turning the page to see what happens next. The author has a real knack with "kid lingo" and has used diverse cultures to her advantage.

Definitely a book I can recommend with confidence."- Laurisa White Reyes

author of THE ROCK OF IVANORE & THE LAST ENCHANTER (Coming in  Nov 2013!)

3 comments:

  1. It sounds amazing! I can't wait to read it!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool - I love it already, and I really love the cover, too!

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete