Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Emerald Ring Blog Tour


My publisher has posted the calender for my blog tour. It runs from May 14- May 31st. If anyone is interesting in joining please leave me a comment. There can be multiple blogs on the same day. Right now weekends and the very last day, May 31, is empty. (I can't figure out how to make the calendar smaller, so sorry for the overlapping.) It doesn't matter how many blog followers you have, come join the fun!


SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
 May
1415161718
Amie – From the Mixed-Up Filesand Heather – The Misadventures of a TwentysomethingKathy – I am a ReaderHeather – Buried in Books andAeicha – Word SpelunkingHeather – Buried in Books
19202122232425
Bookworm Lisa andShannon O’DonnellSharon – Beck Valley BooksNatalie – Literary Rambles andBooks and Other Creative AdventuresJennifer – Makobi Scribeand Carrie – Wandering with WonderwegianLora – Read for your Future, andSheila – Why Not? Because I Said So and andLDS Women’s Book Review
26272829 3031
Lauri – 1000 WrongsOrchid – Haunting of Orchid ForsythiaKrystal – Live to Read andAlana – Flashlight ReaderAngela – Reading Angel



Here is a brief description of the book:
Sara Bogus’s life turns upside down when she discovers an emerald ring that once belonged to Cleopatra. The fun of discovering the ring’s unique abilities turns to fear when she finds out a dangerous cult bent on restoring Rome to power is after the ring. Forced to choose between keeping the ring and saving her friends, Sara learns the price of bravery in this electrifying read!

Meet the Author, Me :)
Dorine White graduated from Brigham Young University with a BA in Humanities and Art History. She began writing at a young age, proudly producing picture books for her parents. Now, her writing has turned into a passion for children’s books. Currently she lives in the beautiful yet rainy Northwest, with her husband and six children.

6 comments:

  1. I'd like to participate. I already have the book :) You can put me down for the 31st.

    reviewkidsbooks (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dena! I've got you done for the 31st.

      Delete
    2. Great! I LOVE the book, by the way. :)

      Delete
  2. I can also do the 31st. I too have a copy from NetGalley.

    My site is: http://geolibrarian.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    hg195 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete