Wednesday, May 22, 2013

You're Invited!- The Emerald Ring Book Launch Party

*Don't forget to stop by today's Emerald Ring blog tour hosts: Books and Other Creative Adventures and Literary Rambles.

Do you live in the Seattle area? Would you like to come to a super cool book launch party? Well dear reader:

You are cordially invited to Third Place Books, Lake Forest Park, WA at 7pm tonight to party with me and my just released book!



Here are the details:
Weds. May 22nd 7pm- Third Place Books 17171 Bothell Way NE, Lake Forest Park, WA 98155 206-366-3333
http://www.thirdplacebooks.com/event/emerald-ring-cleopatras-legacy-dorine-white

5 comments:

  1. Have fun at your release party, Dorine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son and I are looking forward to it, Dorine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorine, I enjoyed meeting you at Mercer Island a few weeks ago (remember the Candy Experiments?) I was hoping to make it to your big event tonight, but kids' schedules prevent--so, good luck, and have a great time!

    Loralee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm too sick to make it BUT I'm boosting the signal....have a fantastic time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the good wishes to all who came, who tried to come, or just lived too far away :) Friends are special.

    ReplyDelete