Monday, July 15, 2013


Anyone but Me (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo No. 1) A review by my 11-year old daughter Cami!

My sister told me I should read the Katie Kazoo series so I gave it a try. Once I was done i begged my sister for another Katie Kazoo.I love this book.

 In this book Katie looses a football game and falls in the mud and ruins her new pair of jeans. Then she lets out the biggest burp in front of the whole class. That night Katie wishes she could be anyone but herself. There must have been a shooting star or something because the very next day a magic wind comes and turns her into speedy the class hamster. " one...two...switcheroo."I love the Katie kazoo series!

3 comments:

  1. Cami! Thanks for this review. You know I have seen the series but have not picked one up to read. I will now. There are a lot of kids in my summer reading club and school library who will love this book and from the sounds of it all the others! Have fun reading the rest of the series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good book. I loved hearing from Cami. I bet this is a book many of my 5th grade students will enjoy. :) Thanks for sharing.
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. look for more reviews from Cami to come. She's 11 and going into 5th grade- the perfect voice for middle grade reads.

    ReplyDelete