Thursday, September 5, 2013

Partylite Candles Online Party!

This is not something I've ever done on my blog, but I thought I'd share. I agreed to host a Partylite  Candle and gift party for a friend of mine, you know how that works :) Anyway, Partylite now delivers directly to your house for no extra cost, SO- thought I'd give a shout out if anyone would like to place an order. Just go to the link below, Click Catalog Quick Order, click the spot on the left that says "Find your host" and then enter my name Dorine White. You should be able to order whatever you want from there! Plus, all the holiday stuff just came out.

Runs through Sept. 30. All orders shipped first week Oct.

www.partylite.biz/kellyleann

1 comment:

  1. This is really one of the best blog and very likable at all. This is very useful for me and one of the very helpful blog. Thanks for making such a useful blog for us. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete