Monday, November 4, 2013

Dork Diaries 6- Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker by Rachel Renee Russell

*Twp great stops today on The Emerald Ring Blog tour! Check out  Christy Monson's Paper and Parchment Blog, and Anna Del C Dye's authors blog!


Happy Middle Grade Monday! Today I have a review from my 11-year-old daughter Cami to post. The editor was kind enough to send us a copy of Dork Diaries 6- Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker by Rachel Renee Russell. My daughter snatched it up before I could put it in my TBR pile. That just goes to show you how excited she was.

Her Review- So Nikki has a crush on Brandon. There is a sweet heart dance-"girls ask boys". Nikki wants to ask Brandon to this dance, but is too scared. She finds out Mackenzie already asked him. Luckily Brandon says no. This book has exciting hangers and a lot of things to learn . I love Dork Diaries! : }

No comments:

Post a Comment