Monday, December 23, 2013

Life Happens

A funny thing happened on the way to this blog post... Actually I just didn't finish the book. I picked one out to read this weekend, but life got in the way and last night I went to bed at 1 am with 40 pages still left in the book. If you're an avid reader you know how hard that is to do. Not finishing a book when the end is in sight is a killer. Plus, it's when things are wrapped up and you find out most of the answers. The book I picked is, The Invisible Order #1, so I'm sure there will be some stuff left over for the rest of the series.

Normally I just post my reviews etc, but maybe it's time I added some real life stuff into the mix. Life happens!

2 comments:

  1. Dorine, how many books do you actually read every year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I read an average of 2-3 a week. But sometimes things happen.

      Delete