Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Editor/Agent Wish Lists

I have something exciting for Inside the Publishing World Wednesday. The other day I was scrolling down my twitter feeds and saw a link for a manuscript wish list site. Interested, I clicked the link and I was amazed at the brilliant person who thought of something so simple!

Often editors or agents will tweet advice using hashtags such as #pubtip or #querytip. Well, there is also a less known tweet that makes the rounds- #MSWL, which means manuscript wish list. Some amazing person out there has started a site the compiles all of the editor and agent #MSVL tweets. So, if you're looking for someone that currently wants fantasy, you can click on that genre. The site does warn, "While we try to make sure profiles added on this site belong to real agents and editors, some people might not be who they claim to be. Do your research!"

So without further ado, here is the link http://www.mswishlist.com/mswl
Happy Hunting :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Dorine! I usually follow #mswl on Twitter, but it's great to see it all in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it just makes it easier.

    ReplyDelete