Friday, December 5, 2014

The Awakening- Amazon Book Blast

Thank you to everyone who came to my online launch party last night. It was so much fun! So, today I'm focusing on Amazon and hopefully moving my book up in their rankings. If you can help in any way I'd be so grateful.

The first way is to of course buy the book, and I hope you will, it makes a great Christmas present. Plus, I'll send you a free SIGNED bookplate. Here is the LINK. While you are there please look above the price box for the tags for Pinterest, FB, and twitter. Please pin, share and tweet. Pinterest is huge if you have an account. Also, under the price box please add it to your wish list.

Other ways include:
Go to my author page on Amazon and under my photo click Favorite. Here is the LINK.

Write a review of the book and post it on Amazon.

There is also a $50 giveaway happening over at I am a Reader if you buy or share the book. Here is the LINK.

Thank you!
*For the free bookplate please email me at authordorine at gmail dot com and put bookplate as the subject. Include your name and address.

No comments:

Post a Comment