Monday, April 4, 2016

The Walking Dead Season 6 finale

So, today is supposed to be MMGM, but like most of the world, I was watching the Season 6 finale of The Walking Dead tonight, and I totally forgot to get a post ready.

My Thoughts- 

Whoever died has got to be a major character. Someone who's death would have a huge impact on the other characters and have enough pay off to be the basis for season 7. So, I'm taking out the minor characters including, though many disagree with me based on what Twitter is saying, Abraham. I just don't think his character's death would leave too many people heartbroken.

Now, I also don't think it is either Rick or Carl. Why would Negan mention cutting out Carl's eye and feeding it to Rick if they weren't still going to be alive? Glen? No, I don't think so. He is the number one Twitter favorite because he is the guy who dies in the comics, but really, the TV show doesn't follow the comics spot on, plus we already had the Glen scare at the beginning of the season. That leaves us with two main characters: Maggie and Michonne.

My pick is Michonne. Why? Because Maggie is already on death's door and Negan seems like the kind of guy who would go after a healthy victim, someone he can take brutal pleasure in killing.

I don't think going over the episode ending and figuring out who he was doing eenie meenie minnie moe to would work, the producers would have been all over mixing that up.

What do you think? #Whoisit?

No comments:

Post a Comment