Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Manuscript Wishlist Update 8/2

Looking for an agent or editor? Don't forget to check out #MSWL on twitter. Here's a round-up of recent manuscript wishlishts.

I want some SF with a hero(ine) with the rank of Commodore -- a captain with a mini-fleet of sister ships. ALSO: write me some SF inspired by "Thence we came forth to rebehold the stars."

I want a MG like Netflix's Stranger Things. Please!

Please send me your funny, commercial women’s fiction! I want to laugh and cry, then cry while laughing!

Looking for romances with western settings,where the west is an essential element. Contemp, Historical, YA, Inspy.

I'd die for a girl gang queer YA Ocean's Eleven.

I would love to read about a love story between a doctor and a hypochondriac. Who are happy. Mostly.

Everyone's kids seem to be at awesome sleepaway camps and I'm feeling nostalgic! Would love to find a good camp-centered mg or YA

!!! Someone base a YA or romance heroine on this awesome Muslim Olympic fencer & SEND TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - U.S. Olympic fencer Ibtihaj Muhammad:
  Jul 25
I want manuscripts that feel like Dr. Jillian Holtzmann...Smart, weird, ridiculously loveable.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. Some of these made me laugh out loud. Some gave me ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the whole purpose. Just remember, by the time you write the book, usually they're onto something new. So write what you love.

    ReplyDelete