Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Nanowrimo begins!


And so it begins! Each year I try to participate in National Novel Writing Month, and honestly, sometimes I get my 50,000 words, sometimes I don't. It doesn't bother me. It is all in the creating. If you haven't heard of it NaNowrimo is- "On November 1, participants begin working towards the goal of writing a 50,000-word novel by 11:59 PM on November 30.

Valuing enthusiasm, determination, and a deadline, NaNoWriMo is for anyone who has ever thought about writing a novel."

It's not too late! We're only a day in. So, head to the site and sign up! I'll be giving updates throughout the month about my goals.


The name of my novel is LUCKY, it will be a YA fantasy. Yesterday I wrote 3822 words, and I hope I can keep it going.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Feeling back for anyone who hasn't heard that song. I totally busted up.

    ReplyDelete