Thursday, May 25, 2017

Cover Love-

These are my personal choices, books can be published traditionally or self-published- I'm only interested in the art choices. I would love to hear what you think of these covers, so please leave comments.

Today's pick is a library find...


The Storm by Virginia Bergin. Cover Design by Nicole Komasinski.

Just look at that moldy decay eating it's way through the cover. The green is even fuzzy looking and reminds me of house siding out here in the Northwest where moss and mold abound. I don't know if you can see, but there are also clear spots where from behind you can see text. The most obvious being the raindrop in the middle of Storm. The image suggests a truly terrible experiences awaits within and water will not be your friend. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment