Thursday, November 9, 2017

Check out this cover- Sometime After Midnight by L. Philips- Cover Love!

Welcome to Cover Love Thursday! Today I am looking at a YA that caught my eye while searching for new titles. The cover just grabbed me and totally reminded me of those awkward teen years. So, here is Sometime After Midnight. The only problem, after I picked it I discovered the release date is  June 12, 2018 from Viking Books for Young Readers. Ugh! Gotta wait.


Because it hasn't been released I don't have the illustrator or cover designers names. But just look at that cover! It captures high school in some melancholy way. The way one shoe is touching the other, probably the only sign of first like, before hands get held or smiles traded. Kids standing among the crowds of other teenagers, just one of many, but these two have a secret. I'd pick this one up just to see where the story leads.

You can check it out on AMAZON.

1 comment: